August 4, 2011

Fingers In My Face

One of the signs that my four year old son is reacting to something is that he will always have his fingers in his face. Usually he will have one finger along the side of his nose with the fingertip in between the bridge of his nose and his eye while the other fingers will be curled up in front of or in his mouth. When really distressed, he will pinch the bridge of his nose with his thumb and middle finger and both hands will be in his face.

Today, I realized that it has been several days, at least, since I have seen him do this. Dry nights and fingers away from his face. Also, his eye-contact has been great and his verbal and reasoning skills are excellent! He is so happy and fun and amazing! I thank my God for this amazing kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment