April 13, 2011

Day 6 of Intro

Yesterday and today I took about a quarter cap of Bio-Kult. I put a raw egg yolk and a little sauerkraut juice in every bowl of soup. I feel great today! I took another quarter cap of Bio-Kult this evening. I do hope I am not pushing it, but I do not want to take F-O-R-E-V-E-R to get to a therapeutic dose this time around. We will see how it goes.

I AM sleeping better and I am NOT waking with aching and tingling limbs anymore. My tummy feels awesome. I am NOT as gaseous as I have been, nor hugely bloated. My temper is calm and easy-going. Nice!

Not much else to say...

What have I been eating?

Lemon water.

Chicken broth.

Chicken in broth.

Chicken soup made with chicken, broth, pâté, peeled carrots, peeled squash and zucchini, green beans, onion, mushrooms, and Celtic sea salt.

Beef soup made with boiled beef, beef bone broth, marrow, onions, peeled carrots, peeled zucchini, green beans, peas, mushrooms, peppercorns, and Celtic sea salt.

Hamburger soup made with ground buffalo meat, beef bone broth, carrots, and Celtic sea salt.

Raw yolks in soups.

Sauerkraut juice in soups.

No comments:

Post a Comment