October 4, 2009

Day 29 - Stage 1 of Intro - For a Day

Today we went back to stage 1, just for a day (or 2) because when we did it the first time, we did not add ANY probiotic.  On the gaps.me website Dr. NCM repeats over and over again how important it is to have the probiotic from the very beginning.  Also, we are going to try to add egg yolk again and the only things we had added so far were casseroles and egg whites, so it wasn't stepping too far back.

The kids did not notice that the only thing we had all day were stage one foods.  They didn't notice until about 10PM when the older 2 started to have signs of die-off, though not as bad as the first time around.  Whew!  This is what I expected.  Today, we will add the egg yolk, but only 1/4 tsp for each and I will stay on stage 1 + egg whites and maybe even go ahead and add avocado so that I can be well enough to care for the kids.  I have decided that I have to pace myself and the kids differently.

WHAT WE ATE TODAY:

Fiji water with lemon

kraut juice

Chicken broth

chicken

green beans

chicken soup  (broth, chicken, carrots, zucchini, green beans, sea salt)

sweet dumplin squash soup  (squash, chicken broth, chicken pate, sea salt)

hamburger soup (ground beef and carrots w/ sea salt)

I had fried eggs at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment