October 7, 2009

Day 32 - Stage 2 and 3 of intro

The kids are on stage 2 and I have moved on to stage 3.  All this means so far is that I have had some avocado and they have not yet had any avocado.  We are still increasing the egg yolk for the kids.  I am not having any yolks for now, so I am moving on.

The day went well.  I was a little moody and overwhelmed by visual and auditory clutter, but better than the day before.  We accomplished a lot in the day.  I didn't get to bed until after 3AM so I am writing this the next day.  I can't remember details about yesterday as well so this will be short.

I had some die-off or something yesterday.  About 3 in the afternoon I just pooped out and my arms and legs were heavy and achy and I could hardly stay awake.  It just hit me all of a sudden and lasted until about bedtime.  It was good that I finally got my energy back because my dear hubby pooped out and fell asleep on the couch about that time and there was still lots to do.  He went to bed and I took the late shift.
 
My fried eggs were scrumptious.  I ate some frozen avocado with a little salt.  It was frozen, along with the carrots and Daddy's pickles, because my fridge is running extra cold for some reason.  I turned the temp up a bit.  I wonder if it runs colder when it is more full.  Our fridge has been very full as of late.  We are constantly restocking it.


WHAT WE ATE TODAY:

Fiji water with lemon

kraut juice

chicken broth

chicken

sugarsnap peas

green beans

leftover butternut/hamburger broth soup

chicken soup

cauliflower

pork and spinach casserole

Fried eggs and avocado for ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment