September 19, 2009

Day 13 - Stage 2 of Intro

Today was a hectic and difficult day, but I can't say that it was bad.  I am too tired to go into details.  It is 2AM and I have not been to bed yet.  This is not because of GAPS.  Our 5 year old has had leg cramps several times a week since she was an infant and the baby is teething and will not stay asleep when I put him down.  I am hoping for a good 4 hour stretch of sleep.  I could sure use it!

I woke up at 7 to feed the baby.  We got the kids up and fed and out the door to co-op.

WHAT WE ATE TODAY:

Pretty much the same as the past few days, but no egg yolks.

Actually the 5 and 11 year old children had egg yolks, but we realized that the 11 year old has been clearing his throat constantly since we started egg yolks, so we will take them out again and see what happens.

That's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment