September 14, 2009

Detox Baths

I know nothing about detox baths or why they work, but they do.

I put an achy child in the bath with some Apple Cider Vinegar, or Epsom Salt, or Baking Soda and they feel much better for a while.

I put a cranky child in the bath and they cheer up for a while.

Our 5 month old baby had some rough dry skin around his ankles and I had washed them with soap, rubbed them with olive oil and soaked in plain water, but nothing helped.  He was not uncomfortable, so I wasn't too worried, but one bath with a little Apple Cider Vinegar and the rough patches just rubbed right off.  I was able to rub away his cradle cap, too.  Pretty nifty!

Our 5 year old came home from church today with black ink all around her feet.  They had traced the children's feet with what looked like permanent marker.  It didn't come off with wipes or soap and water.  We gave her a bath with some Epsom Salt and she rubbed all of the ink right off.  Completely GONE!

There is something good about these baths.
Don't know how they work, but they do.

No comments:

Post a Comment